ROCAIR Cork Insulation Tape:
- Tacky, rubber-like tape that is designed for use on heating, air-conditioning, refrigeration and plumbing applications in home, commercial and industrial buildings.
- Surround with air condition, pipe and keep temperature, or shockproof, also improves A/C system efficiency.
- Eliminates sweating, condensation and dripping of refrigeration lines.
- Insulates A/C components to prevent dripping and ice build-up.
- Also used for sound-deadening material.
- It is soft & pliable; can be molded around hot pipes, fittings and connections without the use of separate adhesives or fasteners.
- Operating Temperature Range: -29°C (-20°F) to 93°C (199°F).
- Resistance to oil, dilute acid and dilute alkali.
- Good adhesion to all types of pipes, metal, wood, glass, masonry, concrete and plastic surfaces.